Knoll Brazilwood Cello Bow, 4/4
This German cello bow stamped ‘KNOLL’ is made from brazilwood. It has a strong stick, is well-balanced and has a good level of control. It produces a beautiful sound and has a fast response time.
- The round Brazilwood stick has silver-plated lapping It is nickel-silver mounted and has an ebony frog with a mother of pearl eye. It has a nickel-silver ferrule and three-part button.
- This bow would be suitable for an advanced beginner, intermediate player or the serious amateur.
- Hand crafted in Regnitzlosau Germany.
- Images are generic, wood grain and colour may vary slightly from bow to bow.
- Knoll Brazilwood Cello Bow, 4/4
- Reference: K2.CE043
1 in stock