Alfred Knoll Pernambuco Nickel Mounted Cello Bow, 4/4
This German cello bow, stamped ‘ALFRED KNOLL’ and is made from pernambuco with an ebony frog. It is a strong stick, is very well-balanced and has a good level of control. It produces a beautiful sound and has a fast response time.
- The stick is round and has nickel-silver lapping.
- The ebony frog is nickel-silver mounted and has a mother of pearl eye.
- It has a nickel-silver ferrule and three-part button.
- This bow would be suitable for an intermediate or advancing musician.
- Images are generic, wood grain and colour may vary slightly from bow to bow.
- Alfred Knoll Pernambuco Nickel Mounted Cello Bow, 4/4
1 in stock