Brack Cello Case
Handmade in Switzerland, the Brack cello case was inspired by the construction of whitewater canoes which are designed for their durability, stability and strength. The robustness and shape stability of the case has been tested by the Technische Fachhochschule in Rapperswil.
Thanks to the sandwich construction method, the Brack-Case is a featherweight at only 3.5 kg. It has a high intrinsic stability, characteristic which is also evident when the case is open. Fundamental properties of the case are thermal insulation which protects the valuable instrument against hot and cold, as well as an optimal impact protection. Thanks to the innovative interior design, both larger and smaller cellos are optimally held. Four lockable attaché fastenings guarantee fast, easy and effortless handling.
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Suitable for 4/4 sized cellos
- Two bow holders and internal string pocket
- Two leather handles and backpack straps
- Supported cello neck with foam block and strap
- Available in white and metallic blue
- Made in Waltenschwil, Switzerland