Brazilwood Student Violin Bow, 1/2
An upgrade from our entry level student bow, this violin bow is made of brazilwood, offering a stronger stick and better articulation. It performs all the foundational stroke and dynamics with added clarity.
- With a modest amount of playing and careful handling, they will last for up to two years.
- It is an affordable alternative to a rehair, offering fuller tone and improved grip with natural horse hair.
- They are of Chinese origin and fulfil all the elementary requirements of a student bow
- Images are generic, wood grain and colour may vary slightly from bow to bow. There can be small variations in the decorations of the frog and handgrip
- Student brazilwood Violin Bow 1/2
2 in stock