Schumann Carbon-fibre Violin Bow, Black Carbon, 4/4
This refined composite violin bow features a woven carbon fibre sheath and a nickel mounted ebony frog which is decorated with Parisian eyes.
- Technically, this bow will perform very well and, as with all such composite bows, it is practically unbreakable.
- It sits in the bracket of bows worth rehairing and is a sustainable choice for long term playing.
- A popular choice for teaching or as a second bow for a more advanced player.
- Available in black carbon and imitation pernambuco.
- 4/4 Schumman brand Chinese made bow.
2 in stock