Student WB Lapping Viola Bow, Full Size
This is a great wooden bow for the beginning viola student looking to explore the foundational strokes and dynamics of the instrument.
In general, with a modest amount of playing and careful handling, they will last for up to two years.
It is an affordable alternative to a rehair, offering fuller tone and improved grip with natural horse hair.
- They are of Chinese origin and fulfil all the elementary requirements of a student bow
- Features a distinctive imitation whale bone lapping for superior grip under the right hand
- Images are generic, wood grain and colour may vary slightly from bow to bow. There can be small variations in the decorations of the frog and handgrip
- Full Size Student Viola Bow is suitable for Violas 15 Inches and above
- Available in fractional sizes
1 in stock