Student WB Lapping Wooden Cello Bow, 1/4
This wooden bow is our staff pick of the entry level cello bows. It meets requirements of both the budget and functionality of the aspiring musician. It will perform all the standard strokes and dynamics, providing good grip and a smooth tone.
- As each bow is made from natural materials, there can be small variations in the decorations of the frog and leather handgrip
- They are of Chinese origin and fulfil all the elementary requirements of a bow
- Features a distinctive imitation whale bone lapping for superior grip under the hand
- In general, with a modest amount of playing and careful handling, they will last for up to 2 years.
- They provide a good alternative to a rehair, where rehairing costs exceed the replacement of the existing beginner bow
- They are available in all sizes from 4/4 to 1/8th
- Student WB Lapping Wooden Cello Bow, 1/4
3 in stock